Some required fields are not completed. All required fields are marked in red.
Christ For The Nations Institute has been granted the right by the State of Texas to issue degrees. However, we are not recognized by the U.S Department of Education as an accredited college. For this reason, students are not able to apply for Federal Financial Aid such as FAFSA or other college grants.
Christ For The Nations Institute’s Office of Financial Aid serves to assist all current and prospective students in securing financial assistance for their education dream. Scholarships are available from a variety of sources, and are a great way to help fund your education.
- Applications for the Lindsay Legacy Grant will be received after acceptance has been granted by the Christ For the Nations Financial Aid Department. To be considered for this grant the student must be in good standing with the Academic Department. A committee will review your application and acceptance will be based on financial/social status need, local ministry involvement, and proven character development. Deadline will be determined per semester.
- Returning Domestic Students
- Returning International Students*
- *only after first year of enrollment
- Applications for the Urban Leader Scholarship will be received after acceptance has been granted by the Christ For the Nations Financial Aid Department. To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must be a United State citizen and a resident of the DFW metroplex urban area. A committee will review your application and acceptance will be based on financial/social status need, local ministry involvement, and proven character development. Deadline will be determined per semester.
- Length of Scholarship:
- The CFNI Urban Leader Scholarship will be awarded on a semester-by semester basis and may be awarded to a male or female applicant for a maximum of three semesters (Fall, Spring, Summer). Please note: It is the responsibility of the student to reapply for this scholarship every semester in order to be considered for the next semester. This scholarship could cover up to a full tuition; the amount awarded will depend on several criteria outlined by the committee. The Urban Leader Scholarship DOES NOT cover Housing, Meal Plan, or books. Recipients of the ULS must register and pay all applicable fees prior to the first day of the semester. Recipients who fail to do so will forfeit the scholarship.
- Domestic Students (New* and Returning Student**)
- * Requires personal and pastoral recommendations
- ** Requires deans recommendation
- The 20/10 scholarship is offered to students called to serve in their home church or ministry after completing their training at Christ for the Nations Institute. This scholarship provides a ministry with the opportunity to assist a student by providing 20% of the student tuition expense. Christ For The Nations Institute will apply an additional discount in the amount of 10% of the student tuition only. To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must be accepted as a student at Christ for the Nations, a United States Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident, and be enrolled as a full-time Day Program or Evening and Weekend student. If a student qualifies for more than one discount or scholarship, only one will be applied.
- Deadline for Application and Payment
- TThe scholarship application and funds equal to 20% of the current tuition must be received from the sponsoring ministry by the first payment deadline. The payment from the church has to be a check from the church, not a personal check from the pastor. In addition, no online payments from the church will count towards the church’s portion of the 20/10 scholarship. The check must be written out to CFNI with the student’s name and ID# in the memo line.
- Domestic Students (New and Returning Student)
- Click here to download the application form.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.